it comes a time in the year, we all do look back. what was it all for? tonight i did see singers for this dear time of year. i did smile. for this time of year is special. it reserves the moments for a time where i might have been spiteful and cheerless. i have seen disdain. a moment in life so minute. for next year surely this would not be so. dear friends love this holiday. im sure that im in the wrong for bringing this message,. i do so love a time when all we worked for all the struggle. all the pains of the year. could be attributed to a few moments of infamy. perhaps it was the moment i saw one human to the next show forgiveness. perhaps its the moment you spent wasting away on this post..... our time no matter what is used one day at a time... its a day you dont get back no matter the cost... i send to you each one a blessing that your year. will be full of blessings. full of care for one another. that i almost think this post is in the wrong spot but i sent to you all the same the good feelings i have. that maybe you too might send to a loved one a good feeling,. for those feelings are rare. and those. those of us not so blessed. might have a little love as well. my regards as a person
-BaleFire-
might my best wishes. be the answers of your tomorrow.

Back