Hi

This is a newcomer question so I'm posting it here. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how guilds work in UO. I used to play all the time around AoS time but I was never in a guild. So, I don't know how they are functionally and especially scripting-wise. Can some one give me a synopsis.

Thanks Milva
[doublepost=1510330445][/doublepost]Ok Milva. I read the link. I want to set up five guilds but I don't want to be guildmaster. Is this possible?

You can set the guild area but at least 1 person has to be the founder of the guild for a guild name ,,Or setup guild area build Your fence and house and whatever else You want in guild area then set region controller in region controller props you can name it whatever guild area for that controller at the corners of fence area set a statue or something props and name whichever guild its for ,, experience has taught Me to let Players pick area and build house and name Their guilds ,,

https://discord.gg/nVVpks6
Im here most times can discuss it there is to much to go over and talk about to keep running up this thread is setting in controllers to set umm gate has to be fixed to not work inside a house and a few other things

Back