So I went away for a week and a half to visit with friends and a family member. Went to british columbia Canada. Just wanted to share a few photos from my trip. We went out on a few different boats,. Can't really share any of those photos they all seems to have people in them.

So there is a lot of lakes where I was staying and this was the first lake I passed, no joke the water is that blue
Road View Lake.jpeg

This is a picture of the view from the place I was staying.
View from Place.jpeg

A few days into my trip I noticed it was raining on the other side of the lake.
rainbow.JPG

Drove around a little to explore the lay of the lands up there and noticed a river that looked very clean. Turns out it was for salmon to spawn in. I wonder if they use xmlspawners.
River up.JPG
river down.JPG
salmon sign.JPG
salmon.JPG

I also found out that they still use the lakes as a quick and cheap way to transport logs.
logs.JPG

Overall the trip was a lot of fun, met a lot of great people and got p*** drunk almost every night. Prices for food and stuff were a bit more expensive compared to US prices. But I'd still recommend BC as a option for anyone who saves up for a vacation.

And that's where I've been for the past week and half. :D

Hank that looks like the Shuswap in BC? Copper Island specifically. I live in Kamloops, which is not far from there. The great thing about this area is that there are probably 15 or more lakes within a couple hours drive of here. They are all as beautiful as the Shuswap.

Last edited:
Back