1、i download a ServUO in 2020-2-15 and use on Raspberry pi with mono,it work well。
2、yesterday i download a new versions ServUO,and use it on a windows 2008R2 VPS。when it compile successfully and run。i shutdown servuo 。
3、 i copy the old server Saves folder to the new server.when run ServUO.exe it can,t work,same item or object error,whether i type y or n it terminate.
1582878244679.png1582878536666.png

4、I wonder if new versions item scripts files is changes,and it can,t compatibility old Saves?
5、and how do I get the new servuo to use the old saves?Or won't be able to use the new version in the future?

1,我于2020-2-15下载ServUO,并在Mono的Raspberry pi上使用,效果很好。
2,昨天我下载了一个新版本的ServUO,并在Windows 2008R2 VPS上使用。当它成功编译并运行时。i关闭servuo。
3,我将旧服务器的“保存”文件夹复制到新服务器上。运行ServUO.exe时,不管是键入y还是n,都无法正常工作,出现相同的项目或对象错误。

1582878244679.png
1582878536666.png

4,我想知道新版本的项目脚本文件是否已更改,并且不能兼容旧版本吗?
5,如何获得新的伺服器以使用旧的保存?还是将来无法使用新的伺服器?

Correct. There is no way to use old save files with a new or different set of Server files. It would be (nearly) impossible to get that to work. There would almost certainly be many files which changed, which would cause serialization issues on many items and mobiles.

Correct. There is no way to use old save files with a new or different set of Server files. It would be (nearly) impossible to get that to work. There would almost certainly be many files which changed, which would cause serialization issues on many items and mobiles.
ok,thanks。This will mean I won't be able to continue with the latest version of the game.

All kinds of parameter codes, references, serialization and deserialization of the old and new versions of the server will change, and the archive must not be universal. Unless you have the ability to compare the code bit by bit, modify the code bit by bit in the old version of the server to realize the added system and content in the new version of the server

Back