Hi guys. i never create a Uo server and its my first attempt. So, after two hours, I was able to get the emulator to work. I made some adjustments, but I can not open the XMLSpawner menu. Do you have some basic command for this?

Another problem, the insure gump is not appearing. Only shows the option to insure all items in the backpack.

upload_2016-11-24_0-23-23.png

for now that's it. Thx for the replies.

i missed another question. the Character Status dont show some " Status ", Hit Chance, Defense Chance, Damage Increased, Fast Cast, Fast cast Recovery, etc. How i can fix this.

upload_2016-11-24_0-31-13.png

thats because it was not there in the ML expansion, it came later on (the status gump details)

ok. i change to TOL expansion. its ok now. but, i can use that same gumps for ML? i'm trying to implement in the new server without Mysticism, Imbuing, and Throwing.

thx again.

So you want to use the ML expansion but want the status gump to show the stats of the higher expansion? That works yes, you would just need to modify the status packet

hi guys. i put TOL expansion again, but after some changes and edit's, i got many error's on start up servuo. so i back again to ML. After look and check all files again. i see this line in Playermobile.cs and modify:

in line 1932 we have:

Code:
 if (Core.SA)
 list.Add(new CallbackEntry(1114299, new ContextCallback(OpenItemInsuranceMenu)));
   if (AutoRenewInsurance)
      {
       list.Add(new CallbackEntry(6202, CancelRenewInventoryInsurance));
       }
	else
	 {
	  list.Add(new CallbackEntry(6200, AutoRenewInventoryInsurance));
	 }
}

i change (Core.SA) to (Core.ML)

Code:
 if (Core.ML)
 list.Add(new CallbackEntry(1114299, new ContextCallback(OpenItemInsuranceMenu)));
   if (AutoRenewInsurance)
      {
       list.Add(new CallbackEntry(6202, CancelRenewInventoryInsurance));
       }
	else
	 {
	  list.Add(new CallbackEntry(6200, AutoRenewInventoryInsurance));
	 }
}

So now i have a Open Insurance Menu enable for ML Expansion. i test for many hours and its work atm.
Only left now the " Character Status". i dont find the archive with content atm.

How would I change the gumps on current version?
I've installed UO:TOS and ServUO is detecting it as UO:AS and thus not displaying the "new" stats like lowerreagentcost, etc.
Can anyone help?

thats because it was not there in the ML expansion, it came later on (the status gump details)

ok. i change to TOL expansion. its ok now. but, i can use that same gumps for ML? i'm trying to implement in the new server without Mysticism, Imbuing, and Throwing.

thx again.

Back