Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

---

That was a new one. :)

- Grim

I'm really thinking about mirroring the whole page...just in case and publish it on mirror.ashkantra.de :/

Maybe someone thought that too and killed the traffic volume xD

...and it is just like 50 threads on it. It was registered then .com did go down. :)

Last edited:
A lot of people try to mirror these websites, myself included. However when providing a service like this to people in our community, your website can easily go above the allowed bandwidth within a matter of a few hours depending on how popular your website becomes. I have come to the conclusion that you really don't need a website mirrored. You just need a sharing site to store your resources; like dropbox for example. Once shared then all that is needed is to let people know what you have to offer and go from there. It's a lot less expensive to get more bandwidth accommodations from dropbox and services like it than to do the same thing with a website in my experience. I kept my domain but shut down my website while I build up content on dropbox for this reason.

Back