JBob submitted a new resource:

SoulBound Evo Weapons - Weapons that bind to characters and evolve with use.

Took me a little bit to get this just right in my opinion.
What this is, is a weapon that binds to the character so noone else can use. It also evolves while using. (Image below is maxed)
To Bind the weapon just Equip it.

If you have any Ideas/Suggestions, Drop a line down below and let me know.

ai.imgur.com_j8HR1VK.png

Read more about this resource...

I like the idea of binding the evo weapons as they are powerful weapons. Does it bound on equip?

You could also set something up so you could unbound it incease you ever want to sell it or you find one in a idoc

Nice Job JBob

Nice job, I did something like this for my personal shard, though I just modified the Personal Bless attribute to Bless on equip.
I might borrow some of your code to do that instead though. :)

I get an error when compiling this:
CS0115: Line 96: 'Server.Items.SoulSword.OnHit(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, double)': no suitable method found to override

How do I fix this?

Try changing the onhit section to this:

Code:
 public override void OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable defender, double damageBonus)
        {
            if (Utility.Random(2) == 1)
            {
                ApplyGain();
            }
            base.OnHit(attacker, defender,damageBonus);
        }

Il do a little searching but We have the bow ,, sword and several pieces of armor that are all soulbound ,, as of now You can let a mercenary train the equipment and it want bind until a player equips it

(edit 10 minutes later :p found the file it came from serveuo :) but cant find where its posted ,, gonna release it in a new thread)

Last edited:
I apologize for my ignorance, but is there a way to change the binding OnEquip to whoever's backpack it's in? I don't know what the command would be. I was thinking make it a quest item that goes into one's pack and binds immediately.

Back