Im having a problem with the spawner from ServeUO53, which is prob same as it is in 54 and RunUO I dono. When I Set "waypoint" as a waypoint, sometimes when they spawn after the first one is automatically respawned using respawn total the next ones just stand there doing nothing. Even if spawned right next to a mortal enemy. Any ideas whats going on here?

The idea is, I got waypoints from Umbra to Luna and the npc necros and paladins Ive created are mortal enemies and they walk from the two cities and attack each other if they see one another. but after the first group spawns, the next auto spawn npc just stands there.

If your sure they are scripted as enemies, I would check to be sure they are not spawned with the same team of the spawners.

Most trouble I've had regarding this is caused by PlayerRangeSensitivy - basically monsters don't actively engage their AI tree when in a deactivated sector.

The easiest fix is to find PlayerRangeSensitive in your basecreature.cs and set it to return WayPoint == Null.

Actually when there spawning by themselves with no one else around there also just standing there. I thought spawning an enemy right next to where they would spawn would help it, but it hasn't. They fight like there supposed to when they are spawned normally and not with the spawner with the waypoint set to a certain way point. the AI i've created for them is to fight against anything with positive karma, for necro, and negative Karma for Paladin

I run some more tests on the waypoint issue. Normal orcs, with normal AI and fightmode do the same thing. What happens is after the first group that have been spawned and walk their path, and get killed, the next one that spawns to replace it is just standing there. its the weirdest thing. Ive also tested this with both PremiumSpawner, and XMLSpawner and both do the same thing.

Maybe Im doing something wrong. when I use "add Spawner" I double click the spawner and type in the monsters name, orc, and props it to set the amount spawn times, and I click waypoint and I change it from null to click on the first waypoint in the series. It pulls the serial of that waypoint up and saves it. Is there another way of doing this that im missing or something?

and while im on the subject of spawners... anyone know the command to globally set all the premiumspawners used in nurems distro to 30 second min delay, and 5 min max delay?

I've had the exact problem.

The easiest fix is to find PlayerRangeSensitive in your basecreature.cs and set it to return WayPoint == Null.

The command you are looking for is [global set mindelay 5 where xmlspawner

Wicked! finally Ok what I used for Nurems distro spawners was: [Global Set Mindelay 00:00:30 where PremiumSpawner (it has to know how many hours and min as well as seconds otherwise it just sets it to days) It was the where part I was doing wrong. Thanks! been wanting to do that for years.

Now if I can just figure out the way point problem lol id be good :p

Last edited:
Back