Well I finally bit the bullet and am looking to switch over my shard to ServUO, I've made tons of changes to it but I'm having trouble with the built in spawns. I used the [createworld command to populate the world with DecorateSA unchecked as it's an ML shard, everything goes fine and it adds the needed spawners. The problem is the quest NPCS don't seem to be spawning although the spawners are there, if I do a [xmlload Spawns while sitting in Sanctuary the Quest NPCS do spawn but they despawn soon after. When I checked the spawners, they do seem to be enabled but nothing is happening with count at 0/1. Nothing but animals seem to be spawning in the safe zone of Sanctuary Fel. This doesn't seem to be normal behavior, am I missing something? The only change I have made having to do with Sanctuary Fel are the teleporters outside seemed to be erroneously set to trammel.

I just checked both Fel & Tram Sanctuary and they were fully spawned, including the quest givers. I did see that 'smart spawning' was set to true - but they were fully spawned anyway.

Well I finally bit the bullet and am looking to switch over my shard to ServUO, I've made tons of changes to it but I'm having trouble with the built in spawns. I used the [createworld command to populate the world with DecorateSA unchecked as it's an ML shard, everything goes fine and it adds the needed spawners. The problem is the quest NPCS don't seem to be spawning although the spawners are there, if I do a [xmlload Spawns while sitting in Sanctuary the Quest NPCS do spawn but they despawn soon after. When I checked the spawners, they do seem to be enabled but nothing is happening with count at 0/1. Nothing but animals seem to be spawning in the safe zone of Sanctuary Fel. This doesn't seem to be normal behavior, am I missing something? The only change I have made having to do with Sanctuary Fel are the teleporters outside seemed to be erroneously set to trammel.
Just fyi, if Smart Spawning is true on Xmlspawners, they are only triggered by playerlevel. So a stafflevel would not activate them. Switch to a player and see if they spawn.

Just fyi, if Smart Spawning is true on Xmlspawners, they are only triggered by playerlevel. So a stafflevel would not activate them. Switch to a player and see if they spawn.

I just ran a player out there and left him a few mins and they still didn't spawn.

It's your Min/Max Delay settings. The Xmlspawner is running, but the mobs won't spawn again until the timer is between 5-10 minutes (those are the default settings, but you can change them to whatever you like).

It's your Min/Max Delay settings. The Xmlspawner is running, but the mobs won't spawn again until the timer is between 5-10 minutes (those are the default settings, but you can change them to whatever you like).

I'm assuming the timer you speak of is Next Spawn? I've been sitting out there for 40+ mins on a PC.

I'm assuming the timer you speak of is Next Spawn? I've been sitting out there for 40+ mins on a PC.
Hit the Reset button, change the Min/Max Delay settings and then hit Respawn. Wait until the NextSpawn timer hits zero and see if they spawn (make sure you're still on a player and not on a staffer set to player).

Did you ever resolve this cause this is happening to me but is a lot of places.
[doublepost=1487617262][/doublepost]Ok totally ignorme works with player status :)

Back