1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawning New Server

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by airyella, Dec 30, 2013.

1. airyella

airyella New Member

Hello all.. I was wondering what my options are for spawning a newly created server.. It's been a while since I've had to do anything like this, but most of it just doesn't seem right. When I went to spawn the world using XML, I noticed that not all of the spawns (most of them actually) weren't spawned correctly. I tried to use Neruns, but then I noticed most of the package isn't included in ServUO. I've searched the forums and tried using the tutorial, but I didn't find it very helpful for me since it didn't include a lot of information. Thanks in advance!! :)

2. Omni

Omni Member

try

[XmlImportMap data/monster

this should import all spawners that are within the data/monster directory.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1