1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spell channeling out of craftables ranged weapon

Discussion in 'Script Support' started by Nestea, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Nestea

Nestea Member

Hello, I am trying to remove the Spell channeling property on craftable ranged weapons (bow, crossbow, composite bow...)
    Anyone knows what script i need to modify in order to remove this property? I think all i need is to remove this property on Baserunictool.cs but i am not sure if i need to modify other scripts too

Code (C#):
    1. case  9: ApplyAttribute( primary,    min, max, AosAttribute.SpellChanneling,                1, 1 ); break;

2. Falkor

Falkor Member

Leave the "break;" line in there so you don't have trouble with a missing case statement.

You could also duplicate one of the other buffs to replace that one so they'll get some kind of bonus on the item.

3. Nestea

Nestea Member

Thank you! so, I only need to modify this script, right?

4. Falkor

Falkor Member

That looks like the only place you need to edit. I took a quick look at a few loot-related files and don't see any chances for spell channeling there but you may want to go behind me just to be sure.

5. Nestea

Nestea Member

Thank you very much! I tried to make some modify and i think it will works :)