Sure thing. You can always just go to the repo to replace butcherd files. Its what I do =)

Attachments

• Spellbook.cs
    29 KB · Views: 6
Hmmm....still not working:

upload_2017-6-2_21-40-8.png
[doublepost=1496454232][/doublepost]I was trying to install the Druid Spell scripts and I clobbered something
[doublepost=1496454269][/doublepost]LimpBizQuik: What repo?

Your server apparently doesn't have the VvV (Vice vs Virtue) coding which is why its throwing those errors. The repo is at the top of the forums page called ServUORepo (latest version of ServUO).

Also, as a note, I strongly advise making a copy of a file you plan to edit, and change the extension from .cs to .txt

That way you'll have a backup, along with a handy reference.

Also, you can mark your edits with comment tags (ie, putting //TR on a line before the edited section, and //TR// on a line after the edited section)

Yeah I backed them all up except spellbook.cs.
I downloaded the repo and copied it overtop my current installation but I'm still getting the following error. What file am I missing?

upload_2017-6-4_10-13-43.png

Doesn't really help me with my problem but thanks anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6310.24772
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Spellbooks/Spellbook.cs:
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'IVvVItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'IOwnerRestricted' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Did you compile the repo before copying files over to your current server? Best bet, unless you have player accounts on your server is to compile the repo server and then add any of your custom files and merge any modified ones into it.

Back