Resource icon

Squire System borrowed from RunUO 2017-10-22

No permission to download

rhasce

Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
ok that is weird as a user reported it to me then I tested and it wa gone Im going to turn off the hunger thingy as I think it may be related to that but Im not sure :) Thanks

TheDoc

Jun 16, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Shard Name
MAGA
Donate
Donate money to this user
If you use these in addition to FSATS you'll want to check GetMaxResistance in Squire.cs vs. your FSATS settings resistance caps or you're going to have players complaining about losing ability points with a cap difference.

Last edited:

rhasce

Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
ok you got me concerned are we talking about these? should they match? They are completely off for sure :( Thanks again.

Code:
int max = 100;

base.GetMaxResistance( type );

if( type == ResistanceType.Energy )
            max -= 20;

if( type == ResistanceType.Fire )
            max -= 20;

if( type == ResistanceType.Cold )
            max -= 20;

if( type == ResistanceType.Poison )
            max -= 20;

if( type == ResistanceType.Physical )
            max -= 20;

if( Core.ML && this.Race == Race.Elf && type == ResistanceType.Energy )
            max = 85;

return max;
these are FSATS

Code:
//Normal Creatures Min Damage Cap
        public static readonly int NormalMinDam = 17;

//Normal Creatures Max Damage Cap
        public static readonly int NormalMaxDam = 25;

//Normal Creatures PhysResist Cap
        public static readonly int NormalPhys = 75;

//Normal Creatures PhysFire Cap
        public static readonly int NormalFire = 75;

//Normal Creatures PhysCold Cap
        public static readonly int NormalCold = 75;

//Normal Creatures PhysEnergy Cap
        public static readonly int NormalEnergy = 75;

//Normal Creatures PhysPoison Cap
        public static readonly int NormalPoison = 75;

//Normal Creatures V Armor Cap
public static readonly int NormalVArmor = 70;

TheDoc

Jun 16, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Shard Name
MAGA
Donate
Donate money to this user
Yeah, the pet leveling gump for yours will show 75 as cap but the Squire on yours can go to 80. On the shard I dev for the FSAT cap was 100 but Squire stops at 80 so the leveling gump would not raise past 80/100 but would still consume points. That resulted in anger and manic depression followed by severe panic attacks.

rhasce

Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
Has anyone ever attempt to add Necro spells to squire? I added complete Bushido system to them and it works marvelous, but can only get Curse Weapon to work properly on Necro spells.

ParanoiaPhD

May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
Getting this error after dropping the squire system in and replacing the discordance.cs with the modified version. Any help would be appreciated. I want to learn lol. I'm using servuo version 56.1

C#:
Errors:
+ custom/Squire System/Other/SquireTargets.cs:
    CS0234: Line 1049: The type or namespace name 'ConPVP' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 1056: The type or namespace name 'ConPVP' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 1266: The type or namespace name 'ConPVP' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Misc/AOS.cs:
    CS0117: Line 2378: 'Discordance' does not contain a definition for 'UnderPVPEffects'
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0117: Line 7943: 'Discordance' does not contain a definition for 'UnderEffects'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Joshua

Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
The included discord file I'm sure was originally from RunUO Distro, probably better to just merge the included copy with original distro copy and identify what is missing. If you just comment out items that could include to other parts of the squire system not working, or even causing crashes.

Reactions: sahisahi

ParanoiaPhD

May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
Anyone know why squire is not gaining stats? My server is set to gain stats and skills insanely fast. As a normal player you can max out multiple stats in less than a minute yet the squire gains zero stats. The squires skills are gaining at the rate that a player would gain (.2 - .5 every time they use the skill) but not stats.

Last edited:

Joshua

Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Squires are inherited from 'BaseCreature'. So they follow the same logic as pets in that respect, players pull their logic from PlayerMobile. The only thing the two classes have in common is Mobile.cs in the server core. So, you would have to drop in an exception somewhere, probably in basecreature to boost stat gains for them.

If it were me, I would just create an XML attachment that runs through some math and adds a random stat to the creature it's attached to upon killing something, and just attach it to squire their construct script so they spawn with it. lol

Last edited: