Lemke submitted a new resource:

Standalone Discord bot. - Get your shard live in your Discord channel.

This is a Discord bot to get messages from your shard into your Discord channel.
Installation:
Drop DiscordWebhookInterface.dll in your Servuo executable folder.
Drop Standalone Discord bot.cs in your scripts or custom scripts folder.
Add these lines in your ServUo executable folder/Data/Assemblies.cfg:
C#:
System.Net.Http.dll
DiscordWebhookInterface.dll
Here my Assemblies.cfg
C#:
System.dll
System.Core.dll
System.Data.dll
System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll...

Read more about this resource...

This bot replicates your pre-setup messages,example,in PlayerMobile.cs,method OnLogin (when a player login),you can send a message to your Discord like this:

C#:
private static void OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
        {
            Mobile from = e.Mobile;

DiscordWebhookInterface.WebhookInterface.SendMessage(e.Mobile.Name+" logged in.");
Every time a player login into your shard,can see in Discord.

I think this bot is not runing on Runuo,let me test it.I will do a version for that if is not compatible.

Never seen that.Seems to be from EasyUo,it connect EasyUo with your character,using messages.The bot connect your server with Discord.
This tool send messages from character to Discord,the bot send messages from system/server to Discord.
Post automatically merged:

Vitanex also have a free version of a Discord bot,you can use Vitanex library,and use the Discord bot included.You will see that included bot is a fantasctic tool

Last edited:
I sent in a payment to access this resource last week on Wednesday and haven't heard anything back. I'm realizing now that Lemke hasn't been seen around here since Sept of last year. If anyone sees this, let me know if you know if there's anything I can do to get access to this resource. I don't believe I'll be able to get my money back, which I accepted beforehand was a risk.

Back