After a long hiatus I'm getting back into my old hobby of running a private UO server. Before I put in the work I need to get a server configured how I like, I was curious about the current state of ServUO's progress on Time of Legends content. Is the emulation package feature complete? If not, is there anything I can do to contribute?

Welcome back, friend.

Thanks, feels good to be back. :)

What I got from that post, feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted, is that legacy versions are no longer going to be supported. Which, I'm hoping to run a server that (to start with) closely lines up with the current version of UO's retail servers - simply for convenience for my players I want them to be able to look up things on sites like UOGuide and have the info on things like skill masteries and creature spawn locations and stuff be accurate.

Thanks, feels good to be back. :)

What I got from that post, feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted, is that legacy versions are no longer going to be supported. Which, I'm hoping to run a server that (to start with) closely lines up with the current version of UO's retail servers - simply for convenience for my players I want them to be able to look up things on sites like UOGuide and have the info on things like skill masteries and creature spawn locations and stuff be accurate.
you could also add some custom content, it wont hurt ;D

Guys, trying to install server on my ubuntu, and facing this errors all the way after start any .bat
:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-02_21-11-01.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02_21-11-01.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 13
Back