Working with 55.1 everything is running great, but when I add the universal storage keys i get an error
upload_2019-3-3_0-34-46.png

so here is lines 888-889 in ItemListEntries.cs
upload_2019-3-3_0-36-6.png
and lines 911-915
upload_2019-3-3_0-37-10.png
in this build the repairdeed.cs has changed quite a bit and I am not sure how to address this issue. I would appreciate any help and/or ideas, i have tried RepairSkillInfo and RepairSkillTitle with no luck thus far if it helps any.

Try just RepairSkillType instead of RepairDeed.RepairSkillType. The Enum was nested befor now its not.

Try just RepairSkillType instead of RepairDeed.RepairSkillType. The Enum was nested befor now its not.
It worked, then let to issues with lines 322, 935, 944, 981, and worst on 992. I an hoping that I have them all fixed correctly. it booted up, but not sure i deserialized it correctly, so i will build some repair deeds store them, retrieve some and reboot a few times and find out. Thank you for the assistance.

Yeah, it boots up and plays fine but if deeds are stored in the smith key on reboot it overlfows the compression buffer and is a big problem so i really did not fix it properly, I already knew I was in over my head on that one though.

Back