@Dexter_Lexia Would there be a better way to handle treasuremaps on mobs

maybe add

soemthing like these to the treasuremapinfo,

class level 1
ettin, orc, ect

class level 2
dragon, rat ,ect

ect,

just a idea so we wouldnt have to add the treasure maps to each monster?

Just thinking of a better way to handle treasure maps on mobs reason i bring these up so its less code added to each mob, like you did with you pettraining abilities

If we were writing this thing from scratch, yes. But the creatures already have it in place. If you want to, by all means, go for it lol.

Well aleady started to code it from scatch, I was just making a suggestion for servuo since you guys are trying to imrpove the emulator and code. but oh well LOL
Post automatically merged:

Soon as i get some of it finished i will post it in the custom script section for users if they like to try it out.

Last edited:
Sure. But the endgame will be the same. 50 developers could develop 50 different ways for the same system to work, doesn't make any of them right or wrong. We had someone a few years back who insisted on overhauling the monster alignment system, in which already worked fine. I just think its a waste of time to reinvent the wheel, when its turning just fine.

If you do feel like an overhaul is in order, you could always submit as a Pull Requeston the git repo, unless you plan on going completely custom with the system.

Back