The Real Keith submitted a new resource:

Supply Stones - The old "Supply Stones" from some of the older RUNUO and SERVUO repos.

These are the old "Supply Stones" from some of the older RUNUO and SERVUO repos. They were removed from the SERVUO repo because they aren't on OSI and there isn't much need for them. These aren't mine but I had them laying around in some old files and couldn't find them here on the site. Just extract them into your scripts folder.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing, just so everyone knows at a quick glance, these are for various crafting skills. It's a stone when clicked gives a bag of items for that specific skill.

For example an alchamists stone will give a bag of bottles, reagents and a tools. Etc.

They come in handy during development, I was trying to test something out with blacksmithing and adding piles of different colored ingots was a pain. When I tried to add the Smith stone, I was surprised it was removed.

Yeah I just removed them due to how dated they were.

We do need to take a look at updating TestCenter.cs to correctly spawn, on command, the different resource bags based on era. That is how it works on current UO.

Reactions: ExX
Any ideas why players wouldn't be able to use the stones? works fine for admin but nothing happens when player double clicks.

Back