I haven't changed anything in the crafting system nor anything in the resource files.
All my crafting in game works fine, except tailoring. It keeps saying I do not have the amount of resources for the item I want to craft even though I do. I cycled through all the materials and added them to my bag with tools. But still not working. Any idea whats causing this?

on our test server, we cant crafting with tailoring and my buddy (elf) cant equip glasses. but on my server on my machine (same copy fyi) I can craft and equip glasses as an elf.

Just uploaded everything in the scripts, removed the saves/backup folder and restarted his copy of my server. Everything is pointing in the right locations. Its just weird it works on mine but not his even though all files and data are the same in the server/client folders.

So after a recompile of the server. We can make cloth/(Regular leather) , then when we switch to a spinned or barbed anything, it says we dont have resources. Then if we switch back to normal leather. We can craft cloth or leather anymore. It says we are missing the resources. This is a really wired bug.

*edit* all the other crafting systems work fine.

Let's focus on the leather for now if that's ok..

When you begin to tailor, the craft menu opens, you can make regular leather, how many leather pieces does the menu show you having?

When you switch to barbed and attempt to craft, how many barbed does the menu show you having?
(When you get the missing resources prompt..)

When you switch back to leather after that, how many leather does the menu show you having?

I cannot recreate the bug, so just focusing on details to try and assist.

Okay, I created 500 of each leather type and 500 cloth. Here is what happens...

I restart the server. Log in and I can make any cloth item I want.
I can then Create any Leather Item I want.
Once I switch the Resource Type. It wont let me craft anything saying I do not have the given material.
I switch back to normal leather and try to craft a leather cap or any other leather item. Same message (missing materials)

As for the gump display. It shows 500 of each resource or the correct amount of whatever I am holding.

I wil double check that I am up to date on the current script version. I believe the CraftItem.CS is where the error is anyways. If I do have the wrong version then I will notify you guys. Thanks for the help and insight.

I downloaded my copy of the server a week and a half ago. I noticed you got a change in CraftItem.CS. I will compare that later when I get home from work and let you know. Might be fixed and I don't even know it. Thanks again.

That is why I asked did you have the latest repo commit as this issue was thought to be fixed.

You should set up git on your computer so you know when changes in the repo occur.

Back