Ok I have the body ID for the tarantula and have a creature I could make out of it.
But, I was trying to make it into a mount with no idea what the mounted graphic would be.
I Have the statuette since is seems this is just suppose to be an ethereal and that did not work for anything.
I uploaded the mount script(yeah I spelled tarantula wrong, hehe)
and here is the ethereal part:
Code:
public class EtherealTarantula : EtherealMount
 {
 public override int Hue { get { return 0; } }
 public override int LabelNumber { get { return 1157081; } } // Tarantula Statuette

[Constructable]
 public EtherealTarantula() : base( 0x9DD6, 1401 )
 {
 }

//public override int EtherealHue { get { return 0; } }

public EtherealTarantula( Serial serial )
 : base( serial )
 {
 }

public override bool Validate( Mobile from )
 {
 #region Mondain's Legacy
 if ( from.NetState != null && !from.NetState.SupportsExpansion( Expansion.ML ) )
 {
 from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1072791 ); // You must upgrade to Mondain's Legacy in order to use that item. 
 return false;
 }
 #endregion

return base.Validate( from );
 }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
 {
 base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int)0 ); // version
 }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
 {
 base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();

}
 }

Not sure how to find the riding graphic, ideas??
Thanks!

Shazzy

Attachments

• Turanchula.cs
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
Turanchula: Body: 0x579, Item: 0x3ECA
Unicorn: Body: 0x57F, Item: 0x3ECB
I tried these Vorspier and they didnt work at all :(
I must have missed something, but I see the item ID on UO Fiddler for unicorn as 0x9E35 and the tarantula as 0x9DD6.
Anyone getting anywhere with these?

[doublepost=1482173491][/doublepost]
I tried these Vorspier and they didnt work at all :(
I must have missed something, but I see the item ID on UO Fiddler for unicorn as 0x9E35 and the tarantula as 0x9DD6.
Anyone getting anywhere with these?

My appologies, the one code works just great, here is what I Have just need to add the clilocs to make it work.
Code:
public class EtherealTarantula : EtherealMount
 {
 [Constructable]
 public EtherealTarantula ()
 : base(0x9DD6, 0x3ECA)
 { }

public EtherealTarantula (Serial serial)
 : base(serial)
 { }

public override int LabelNumber { get { return 1113812; } } // Ethereal Reptalon Statuette
 public override void Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
 {
 base.Serialize(writer);

writer.WriteEncodedInt(0); // version
 }

public override void Deserialize(GenericReader reader)
 {
 base.Deserialize(reader);

if (version <= 1 && Hue != 0)
 {
 Hue = 0;
 }
 }
 }

public class EtherealUni : EtherealMount
 {
 [Constructable]
 public EtherealUni()
 : base(0x9E35, 0x3ECB)
 { }

public EtherealUni(Serial serial)
 : base(serial)
 { }

public override int LabelNumber { get { return 1113812; } } // Ethereal Reptalon Statuette
 public override void Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
 {
 base.Serialize(writer);

writer.WriteEncodedInt(0); // version
 }

{

{
 Hue = 0;
 }
 }
 }
:)

am I crazy or are Tarantulas only found as a mount in UO? I don't see any indication they're a mobile as well

this a complete script ??any other changes need to be made for this to work ?? for now I have a frost spider wearing this id to see what it looked like in game :p:p

That spider is pretty weird looking :) the unicorn is nice! So I guess the animations are in for these also?

That spider is pretty weird looking :) the unicorn is nice! So I guess the animations are in for these also?
Yes, I am patched to the latest(7.55.4 I think)
:)
[doublepost=1482247412][/doublepost]Clilocs:
1157081 = Tarantula Statuette
1157305 = Receive a Lasher statuette. This blessed statuette may be used to create a unicorn mount.<br>

So I do not see a cliloc for the unicorn ethereal and what the hell is a Lasher, !?!?!?! hehehe

k got them working but they are the clear hue color this is what I have
{
{
Hue = 0;
for both mounts its the same what would be the change to get the spider brown and lasher a whitish color for JustUo ?? and with this clip they are hueable

for both mounts its the same what would be the change to get the spider brown and lasher a whitish color for JustUo ?? and with this clip they are hueable
you mean the default color of the mounts?

ethereal mounts will always be ethereal color unless you dye them

you could do this in the script. that way it overrides the ethereal hue
Code:
public virtual override int EtherealHue
        {
            get { return 0; }
        }

or just make a regular mount mobile

cool thanks also released this in customs and hope I didn't miss thankin anyone that had work and input on this
(edit) only problem is Lasher has a realy frikkin long name and I don't see where to get rid of it

Last edited:
only problem is Lasher has a realy frikkin long name and I don't see where to get rid of it
The problem with the name is simple. The CliLoc you used for the LabelNumber
Code:
public override int LabelNumber { get { return 1157305; } } // Ethereal Lasher Statuette
is incorrect. Thats the CliLoc for a description explaining what its for. The closest I found is
1157214 & that only says Lasher. No Ethereal Lasher Statuette

http://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=17d7bd79de495239fca33bcf5&id=ca6a03a3e4

Because the lasher is not complete yet. It is going to be a vanity mount sold by UO. Mesenna even said the graphic could be tweaked a few times before it is releasee.

The link is to the monthly UO newsletter that I get.
[doublepost=1482336762][/doublepost]
3. A player from Wakoku asked if we could put in a tool that allows you to brand your pet to make it unique.

We have added a Pet Branding tool that allows you to add text under the name of the pet in Blue, the tool will be sold in the in game store in an upcoming month.

Last edited:
lmao :p:p They gonna Love Us then We are a Gorean roleplay but a branding iron would be sweet for pets and slaves
(edit) did some testing with all the numbers and each time at reboot it ask to delete the tarantula and lasher what am I missing ??? and I will need to repost in release after fixing added file that We are using now

Attachments

• EtherealTarantulalv1.4.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
that was it :):) funny how the little overlooked things cause so many problems many thanks to Everbody that worked on these :):)

Here is my ethereal script with the clilocs and the TOL requirement. It works perfect,
but it looks like Dex has added the EthereaTar on the SVN so that one you can get off the release :)

Attachments

• Ethereals.cs
    21.8 KB · Views: 23
Now is spider the "ethereal color"?

I only ask because if they are they should not be. It is like the charger and polar bear. Meaning it retains its color. Same with the new Unicorn, Lasher.

Now is spider the "ethereal color"?

I only ask because if they are they should not be. It is like the charger and polar bear. Meaning it retains its color. Same with the new Unicorn, Lasher.
No the spider is not ethereal color, nor is the lasher.

I didn't change the ethy color in script that I uploaded but this is change if You want them to be a certain color
you mean the default color of the mounts?

ethereal mounts will always be ethereal color unless you dye them

you could do this in the script. that way it overrides the ethereal hue
Code:
public virtual override int EtherealHue
        {
            get { return 0; }
        }

or just make a regular mount mobile

and since We are a long way from standard osi and stuff In Our shard ,,, Ours will be ethy hue random hues and several other changes made before We finish

something was bugging me about Lasher and I finally figured out what it was

awww.rainbowbrite.net_pics_rb2.gif

Back