I used to use TdV Mulpatcher to edit my mul files and also create patches for my ppl. Also i am not entirely sure that it could handle nowadays Files. Now i cant find the Toll anymore (due to its Age..should me 15 years by now) Is there somewhere out there a tool that i can use for this ? Google isnt really helpfull 8or maybe im just not asking right) Also i am not entirely sure that it could handle nowadays Files

PS. If what i write ist understandable its cause english aint my native language and im kinda rusty in writing.
PPS. If this is the wrong place for this post please direct me in the right direction tyvm

Last edited:
Its not only about altering the Files...mainly im looking for a Tool to make a patch (merged version after the basic patch) and provide downloading in form of a autopatcher. TdV could do that...players would start the launcher it would check players patch version and provide update if needed then it would start (at my times ) Razor . Now oc it should be able to choose what laucher the player wants. It is kinda hard to explain what im looking for not using my native language ;) so sorry for that

I understood what you wanted. It is not a program that modifies mul / uop files, but a program that a player could update the version of your server files. This, it will be appropriate to make it yourself. Mulpatcher can do something, but not this. I recommend using a java script for the base. Find someone for this job. It won't be that hard, there are many servers that have their own update programs. This is a very specific thing, it must be done by the chard, not by the public program.

OK, then i have to find somebody cause code and me dat aint working...we dont really like each other. Just asked caus the TdV could do this for any shard only thing you had to provide an ftp file and direct the patcher there it was quit easy to use even for a nocoder like me :) Thx for the hints and comments

Back