ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
First of all, this is not a job, this is for the love of UO and the Community, so no pressure, just a call out for a little help! ;)

What I need,

Looking for testers that know how to run/setup the latest ServUO server for testing, who also can get the basic things running without instruction! ie [CreateWorld

-What to expect, set up fresh server, install a plug and play beta system, give feedback based on instructions!

This is a project that I have worked on the concept for many years and have finally coded a functional base.

I've poured hundreds of hours into this over the years and dumped a major amount in the last week!

Now I need to do heavy testing to iron out any kinks before I pile in the (data) and release it to the community!

-Perks, you get to play around and help with the direction of a major new system, no coding required, I need input more than anything!

-Conditions, have to be zipped lip, project is NOT to be discussed on the forums or discord until released, I like surprises!

Plus it adds a little mystery and suspense!

-For the Community : If all goes well, I expect this to be ready for release Mid to Late January 22'

-How to get involved => PM Me : I'll send you a copy and further instructions!

* This is for people skilled at starting a server, I do not have the time to teach or set up shards while I am working on this *

Back