I have officially collected full installations of Ultima Online; these include the client.exe and all associated data files, every patch, from versions 1.25.35 to 7.0.24.0.

What I need are the corresponding RunUO 1.0 - 2.x server packages that work with each set of clients based off of version numbers. I've tried to follow this: http://www.runuo.net/forum/forum/ru...ent-versions-uo-expansions-and-runuo-releases

However it would be more helpful if someone could just tell me which grouping of client versions work with each RunUO package. If we can get those uploaded or sent to me then I can repackage all of the UO installations (202GB worth) and add the appropriate RunUO server package source with it.

People will then be able to download any version of RunUO and use any, if not all, of the previous clients to make servers. Whether your goal is to create your own server or distribute new and improved server packages this project will serve you well as it makes a great foundation to get you started and motivated.

Thanks.

RunUO 1.0 (Final), 2.0 (RC1, RC2, Final) and 2.1 should support all clients up to, but not including 7.0.9

RunUO 2.2 should have support for 7.0.9+ (this is when MUL was converted to UOP) and supports up to 7.0.24 (IIRC)

RunUO 2.3 definitely supports all clients, old and new, but it depends on the revision, the support for 7.0.24+ clients was put in, in a later update and I'm unsure whether it was included in the 'final' release.

RunUO 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7, though not widely known and unofficial, should support all clients and all protocols - these versions are often considered to be RunUO 2.3's final release.

RunUO 3.0 exists, but it's just a branch, so forget about it.

Thanks for the information Voxpire :)
[doublepost=1483396205][/doublepost]So just to give everyone a visual as to what I am up to... I am laying out the clients underneath the server distributions they go with. This is going to take some time to complete, but when this is done it will be a very easy setup for everyone to follow. What this does is allow you all to make any era server you want without feeling like you're missing something. With the information Voxpire gave above those client files I put up for download should work with the corresponding RunUO server emulator versions :)

This is the layout I am going to use for easy navigation purposes:

awww.dropbox.com_s_vz9bp6ice17bmy5_Capture.PNG_2af1cc59daae422c9ef0784d873e62a6.png
[doublepost=1483414605][/doublepost]This is what the applications will look like (created with WinRAR sfx... which turns a standard compressed file into a self-extracting application)...

awww.dropbox.com_s_e3dwn5wd0dvdglh_Capture3.PNG_2af1cc59daae422c9ef0784d873e62a6.png
[doublepost=1483416107][/doublepost]Here is how it will work: http://www.uoavocation.org/clientarchive

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-2_17-26-34.png
    upload_2017-1-2_17-26-34.png
    605.7 KB · Views: 5
Back