I'm hopeing some one can help. We are a Just UO shard and this is a run UO script this is my errors I'm at a loss
Anything you can say will be of a help as We are so stuck.
Thank you for looking.

+ lagatha/gryphon/GryphonGump.cs:

CS0246: Line 484: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 484: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 489: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 532: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 532: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 537: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 580: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 580: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 585: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 629: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 629: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 634: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0103: Line 639: The name 'landTile' does not exist in the current context

CS0246: Line 677: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 677: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 682: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 726: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 726: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 731: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 774: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 774: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 779: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 823: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 823: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 824: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 828: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 871: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 871: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 872: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 876: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0246: Line 909: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CS0029: Line 909: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'Tile[]'

CS0246: Line 914: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Attachments

• flying gryphon.7z
    29 KB · Views: 11
Hmm I think the tile error was changed to StaticTile- let me look for a link which might have more info :)
Could also try latest ServUO server core, it looks to be things like StaticTile, LandTile, GetStaticTile & GetLandTile.
If none work I'm sure some one could help out

Milva is correct. The main culprit in most your errors is it has Tile[] when it should be StaticTile[]. there was a typo(had landTile when it should have been LandTile) and some spots that needed to be LandTile instead of Tile as well(lines 824 and 872). Here is a fix to gryphongump.cs that works on my runuo server. Looks pretty neat I might add, a little weird too with the running animation while it flies, but what can you do, its still pretty cool. hope it works for you.

Attachments

• GryphonGump.cs
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
ok got it in and works tamed and tried both Staff and Player bbuuuuuuuuutttttt I don't need players flying in certain spots like black areas across the Stars In Malas over guild areas places players are not suppose to be is there a fix for this and what would I need to do or edit for this ??

There is code at around line 418 I think that does a check map, which is used to determine where its flight can be used. Once flying though the code doesn't have anything to block it or include it in the map wrap of certain maps. which both unfortunately are currently above my pay grade.

public static bool checkmap( Mobile m ) ////// felucca can be added ???? ///// gonna test a few changes to restrict height
{
if ( m.Map == Map.Malas && m.Z >= 0 )//// change this ??
return true;

if ( m.Map == Map.Trammel && m.Z >= 100 )// change this ??
return true;

if ( m.Map == Map.Ilshenar && m.Z >= 100 )/// change this ???
return true;

return false;
} this is the section We are testing to see what happens

Attachments

• changing gryphon hieght.txt
    582 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back