Hello everyone: My game runs for a period of time, the current game is very cotton, delete the archive after smooth, found that is the archive, there is no tool to edit the archive, easy to check out the cause of cotton.

When you say archive-do you mean saves or? Your using ServUO and this is updated-give more information please :)

OK. Here is my attempt to translate:

"Hello everyone. After my game has been running a while, it gets very slow. If I delete the save file and restart, it runs smoothly again, so I know it must be what is in the save file causing the problem. Is there a tool that will allow me to easily view the contents of the save file, so I can find out what was causing it to be so slow?"

Thank you very much for your translation.

Because I have a small server, and the latest SERVUO, and run for a long time, the Catton problem has recently occurred, and the player's game is not smooth. But when I tried to clean up the SAVE folder, I regenerated the world and solved the problem. However, this can not save my players' information, which makes me very upset. So I hope to get help.

OK

Thank you for your translation. My English is not good. I am using translation tools.

for more infos we would need to know the hardware of the Server, and like the counts for the mobiles and the items.

If anything there is way to high it would probably help to look whats causing it to raise that high with like [xmlfind

Back