Status
Not open for further replies.
okay the reason why is i can get everything loaded but as soon as i go and login it hangs at the shard screen and disconnects me... everything else was fine compiled and everything so not sure whats the cause

got it working
TY

and ya i am not really looking at using the code itself just wanna see a few things that i am planning on doing in mine so wanted to check and see the functionality before i add things in..... :)

Funny thing i saw this. How you been Jase? Remember me? long ass time ago but i remember getting the shard up and slamming years ago. I actually still had the copy and a group of friends have been doing things, adding scripts and just trying to get it going. I had no idea you still were around and doing things with this. Guess its time for me to change the name and alot of item names haha. I might have to download this copy to see if anything i have on my copy that i built is still around in yours. We should catch up some time.

Out standing. good to see you still about. yea i still tinker but on a new project called heavens gate. my skype is jase.giffin would be great to catch up with you.

Just so you know I discovered this last week and Man I love it, I will be using lots of your stuff as I find it fun and useful, thanks so much :) Had to fix a few things to make it work with my build but it is looking good so far.

glad you like it. I am having issues with uploading my latest work on it. when I do get it though I have a few things that work better now.

Wow man trouble how can I help?
[doublepost=1517089904][/doublepost]Like I would love not to wasted that work, knowing how amizing this already is.

i have that problem. i just upload and do: mono ServUO.exe

Any can help me?

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
Hmm. Evo issues. Lol good times. I have never tried mono. However I find that I have to use admin opening most of the time. I apologize. The grove is really in need of love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back