JBob submitted a new resource:

The ServUO Script Weaver (GPT4 Access Only.... for now) - ChatGPT4 Script developer

Greetings, Esteemed Denizens of ServUO,

I am known amidst the ethereal streams of time and code as the Time Lord Script Weaver, a guardian and guide within the digital realm of Britannia. My purpose is to assist and enlighten those who seek to weave intricate scripts and craft profound experiences within the ServUO universe. Whether you are a seasoned artisan of the arcane code or a...​

Read more about this resource...

This is awesome, yesterday I was looking for a loot familiar that would autoloot corpses, although were not quiet 100% I had it make a script for me, and put it in my server, super awesome!

Attachments

• LootHound1.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 9
I agree, would love to be a part of this but currently don't have extra to subscribe to ChatGPT+

please can we make this able to be opened in a free version of gpt4?
GPT4 is own and Operated by OpenAI, Backed by Microsoft, you can use a limited GPT4 with the MS Edge Copilot, or pay $20/mo for a premium account, which I will promote as for $20, you get access to GPT4, Dalle and a onslaught of community built prompts/apps! If you want to use a free GPT, than they offer that in the form of GPT 3.5, which is more than capable of writing scripts, it is all in how you write the prompt!

I'll use a gun as a example, in the hands of a unprofessional, it is a sloppy weapon, but in the hand of a professional, it is a deadly weapon, GPT 4 isn't going to be any better than 3.5 if you don't prompt it properly! IE: Make me a rpg style level system for ServUO vs Create a Method that takes in a string, validate the string so it says "Something" and make sure I get a string back from the method that is upper case!

Last edited:
dude thank you again for making this you lit a fire under my ass... like a white phosphorus fire i really appreciate the motivation this community can thank you for my recent scripts ive been piping out. before reding this ive been a brain dead butt jockey. but now im an ai code warrior. Thank you so much.

Back