Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's nice to at least try to share knowledge and "stuff" This site is very outdated and has quite a few broken links.

While it's nice to at least try to share knowledge and "stuff" This site is very outdated and has quite a few broken links.
Thanks for pointing this out. I found a couple where the files hadn't made it up to the server yet. Those have been uploaded and I've checked the rest of the links on the site and everything looks to be working properly now.

Last edited:
The site seems to be gone & the archive pages links did not archive the files. If you could zip them all up & put it on archive.org that would be appreciated.

The site seems to be gone & the archive pages links did not archive the files. If you could zip them all up & put it on archive.org that would be appreciated.
They haven't been seen since 2021, I've removed this resource for now; the author may chose to reinstate it if anything changes.

Most of the things available on the target website can be found elsewhere, including on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back