HAHA yeah I know, I watched about 3 hours of it live, then my fiance came home....It's cool getting to actually talk to Lord British and him answer my question like that live over the internet so hundreds of people will know how Lord British feels about freeshards. Almost wanna get on one of those two shards just to talk to him there haha!!

He understands that the uo emu dev's are people who have passion for the game. we are not here to screw the offical community, we are here to bolster the games influence and strengthen the games community. I find it a shame that it's always the Era shards that get talks about, Never the ~99% custom shards. (art, mechanics, etc) Anyone can make an Era shard, it takes true talent to re-create UO in a custom way and I feel these are the real heros in the community.

Also during the end of the time Richard Garriott was a part of the UO dev team he was screwed on a lot of things he never want added to the game,. like Orcs, elves, LOTR type shit. in an interview he said he actually went out of his way to make UO a unique universe of it's own and didn't want it to just be another DnD clone. So I can't imagine him saying that these Era shards are bad because most of them focus on the eras before the BS was added to the game like players being able to play elves and gargoyles,. i mean wtf. fuck you ea

He has a nice wine cellar :D Hank would go in there and never come out.
astatic.move.com_blogs_2011_10_1026austin15.jpg

He even has a pool that goes in-doors. wow this is a nice place!!!

I know!! It's amazing, you ever watch the tour of his house on MTV Cribs? He's got magnets hidden places that open doors.

Back