I've been working for a while now on a Gorean Cross Over update for Ultima Online. The goal is to have a system that anyone can use and be able to bring the world of Gor to life. I've made a lot of headway on this already as a personal project, I'm curious to see how many people would be interested in me sharing this project. There are a lot of people that are not fans of John Norman's works, so I do not want to offend anyone of course.

Current Features:
Completely developed Caste system (integrated into with the current skill system)
Completely developed Slave System
Emergency separation (in case a master and slave run into an issue and they can no longer play together)
Non-Gorean Bonuses based on Ultima Online - Fighting Boost and Pet Boost, other subsystems as well.
Custom Decorations
Custom Monsters (of what would exist in that world).

The systems involved would, of course, add some level of 'god' modding as that is the world of Gor, consensual to all players, however once consent is given their toon 'belongs' to another toon called a 'master'.

Now, I'm not looking for someone to say 'You are a terrible person how dare you to read such things!'. I'm generally looking for thought on if this kind of theme is acceptable here. :)

I played over at https://wolfensgoreans.webs.com/ the problem he had was getting enough interested in the server vs cost If I remember right . But it would be interesting to try what you have out .

I had medical issues that limits my play and was away for 2 plus years during which he shut down .

Back