Here, I made this to go along with. This needs to go in a Player slot.

(I made this so I could have a rideable version of this guy since I don't have the current client and have no intentions to get it.)
Post automatically merged:

ridetiger.PNG
This is what the rideable graphic looks like

Attachments

• ridabletigerv.vd
    487.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Here, I made this to go along with. This needs to go in a Player slot.

(I made this so I could have a rideable version of this guy since I don't have the current client and have no intentions to get it.)
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 15760
This is what the rideable graphic looks like

Can't seem to import it to any slot

I replaced the Desert Ostard with His graphic - Then found the P - Desert Ostard - and replaced it's slot. (There are 2 slots for most ridable creatures except the kirin)
Let me correct myself because I'm learning with adding animations. All the older graphics (desert ostard, horse, ostard, frenzied ostard, etc have 2 slots. This 'import' is for older graphic creatures that are rideable as a raplacement if you're going to be replacing critters of the older client. I'm replacing my desert ostard so it needed a graphic to go along side it with the tiger. This is what I made mine for)

You can add this to any equipment animation slot and if using older clienst the old trick is that a item id is the hidden item to which a mount animation is locked so you just put the layer to mount which i do believe if remember correctly was 25 for the mount animation

You can add this to any equipment animation slot and if using older clienst the old trick is that a item id is the hidden item to which a mount animation is locked so you just put the layer to mount which i do believe if remember correctly was 25 for the mount animation
Yep! I used both Desert Ostard slots, using your animation for the main desert ostard, then using the version I made for the desert ostard mounted replacement. :D

Back