Okay so this is asking something a little to soon I feel, but what would a person need to do to at least be able to walk around the new locations or get it to work?

Try these cords
Termur cords
590 1853 45
few other cords for areas are 914 2014 77
637 1717 100-

Last edited:
I just spawned them randomly in a few spots, and added in stock mobs to fill the areas. I added the map image that I used to bounce around and do it. Most of the cities, i made custom by just adding the vendors / npcs and changing thier body id.TOL Map.jpg

Would your datapath be set correct? also what would your game client be patched to? I will re-check these cords in just a bit on my test server

Just tested and I have no problem moving at those locations :) the stairs you can only go so far up but you can walk on the stairs

I am patching now. On the classic client the maps were just black, on enhanced I can see everything but not move at all. Hopefully patching will help. (I never use CC so I have no idea when it was last patched.) Enhanced was patched up to date.

~edit~
I don't know... I just patched the classic client and now when I go to the new lands in enhanced I can move around... Does not really make sense - but it works, so I am good with it ha ha

Last edited:
The server reads the classlic clients map files so thats why it works when you patch it even though you use the enhanced client to play.

So, does anyone know what this is the entrance to? Looks like a cave/dungeon perhaps? Location is 875 2103 40
Also there is a big staircase up into the clouds... is that a spot you teleport into? I was looking on UOGuides but they have relatively little information on Eodon.

~Edit~
Found some ok info on Eodon at http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-90/ Looks like the stairs into the clouds lead to Shadowguard... which we do not seem to have on the map...

Attachments

• 875.2103.40.jpg
    875.2103.40.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
This would be so odd, some of those round area's all have the same floor tile-where the orchard looks different.

I did the roof encounter (what they call it on Atlantic) a few times on real UO.

I then spent about 2 hours trying to search for the different rooms. I even tried -z 100 and +z 100 all around that area.

I think Fraz is right and they "instance" the whole thing somehow. Since multiple groups can go at a time and you do not have to do the rooms in any order it would make sense. 5 groups could be doing one room while 2 do another. This way the server can almost always have the room type you need open.

Back