Im using runuo 2.2

Players getting disconnected sometimes i think while they are macroing with uosteam

anyone has an idea whtas the issue?

one player was macroing tailoring with Uosteam

the other one taming with autopilot (lol)

toomuchdataepnding.png

Last edited:
too much items in player area.
perhaps someone used bugged macros are dropped on the floor, or a lot of non-static buildings in some place, or someone deliberately threw objects at the area.
[doublepost=1526748847][/doublepost]It is enough to clean the area or wait for server cleanup

Hello juzzver, thanks for reply, not sure but i dont think it has to do with items in area, both players were far from each other, and both got dc at same time

the one making bandanas was throwing each bandana into a trash can that deletes it.

could it be a network issue? server side?

someone told me to try increasing the PendingCap packet

private const int PendingCap = 96 * 1024;

to 128 to see if that issue goes away,

i have around 10 players online

if opened container have too much items - this also leads to a similar problem. But why is it so happened that in this case both players on different distance disconnected - is unclear.
Increasing the cap does not solve the problem. Because of the large number of items in the game-players will experience partial braking, and the server can handle requests longer, going through a large number of things in the radius.

It happened to me as GM whenever i have too many xmlspawner gumps opene, like you said i dont get either why it disconnect 2 players at same time in differnt regions.

Thanks for caring

Maybe It is disconnect go on Netstate and if these players sit on 1 IP address, then all of them disconnect from the server. I don't have a opportunity to check it at the moment, but this is the first version that comes to mind.
anyway, you need to fix everything that is connected with redundancy of the data leading to this error.
[doublepost=1526752512][/doublepost]find the place in the code where the call to open the Gump goes and add before it: mobileVariable.CloseGump(typeof(yourGump));

These 2 players connect from diferent ip adress, also the throttle log shows nothing from today

5/14/2018 4:17:42 PM 2.138.148.197 10

theres some throttling going on sometimes, even from the ip (mine)

Back