I have been able to redo and modify a few scripts but still for the life of me I can not get a staff tool bar to work in the new server if anyone has one please please share

ServUO/Scripts/Services

It is an original toolbar from an older version of ServUO.

Attachments

• Toolbar.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 37
Yes I know and I have been trying to work around it but for the life of me I can not get it working I guess it is back to hotkeys for my staff LOL

It is a pity that it was canceled in newer versions of ServUO. Therefore I use the old version of ServUO. I will not do with new power. (I don't use it for a server, but for building, as an emulator I develop a server on a sphere) - But for building with an architect it is better to run uo or serv uo.

Ironically, the Vita-Nex toolbar I posted about isn't an option in the latest repo either because changes made to Item Interfaces to support the new 23rd Anny items causes Vita-Nex to manifest a bunch of errors.

At this juncture, you're better off using an older version of ServUO (i.e. Publish 57) because it's impossible to predict how many other dependencies and base classes will be changed, thus breaking mountains of custom content. That and Vita-Nex hasn't had a patch in two years.

Unless you're starting fresh, ServUO is... troublesome, to say the least.

Back