First of all, THANK-YOU to everyone who has answered my many questions over the past week. I've honestly never experienced a community as active and helpful as I find here.

So, for todays issue. I took my fisher out on a boat to get some MIBs. I was sonn pulling up loads of sea serpents with bottles. I decided to try one of the maps in the bottle and got the co-ordinates, sailed to the location, which had a helpful glowing marker on it when I got there. I started to fish the spot. On regular shards my experience had always been I'd get some junk, maybe a painting, then a chest with goodies in. On my own shard though this did not happen.

I spent a good 10 minutes fishing the spot, each time pulling up a sea serpent and never once getting any treasure. I tried moving the boat around a little but it didn't help.

So I figured I'd try a treasure map next. I found the location on the map, matched it up precisly to the map I had in my backpack and started digging, by clicking the map first and then the ground. Got absolutely nothing. He'd dig for a while, find nothing. So I moved him around and tried in other places. Nope. Nothing.

Am I missing a script to turn on these spawns? What am I doing wrong?

What is your mining skill? With none, you must target the exact tile with your shovel to get the Tchest. With higher mining skill (51+) you can have a 2-4 tile radius from the exact spot.

What is your mining skill? With none, you must target the exact tile with your shovel to get the Tchest. With higher mining skill (51+) you can have a 2-4 tile radius from the exact spot.
Ah! I didn't know this. I will adjust. THANKS!

Back