ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hello everyone. I played UO a very long time ago and I never got the chance to finish many of the challenges the game had to offer. I wanted to experience some of those on a private server with some friends, and I stumbled upon ServUO which has been great so far. I have been making some minor modifications to the code to help accelerate things (skills gain slightly quicker, BOD point banking increased, mining isn't randomised, and creatures bond with their tamer slightly quicker). I would however like to do two things:
  1. Enable ToT, modified that all ToTs from all events drop.
  2. Speed up vet rewards.
I do have some programming experience, but only as a hobby so I could do with a point in the right direction.
In relation to the first point, I have found this in TreasuresOfTokuno.cs:
TreasuresOfTokuno.cs:
        private static readonly Type[][] m_LesserArtifacts = new Type[][]
        {
            // ToT One Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence), typeof(BlackLotusHood),
                typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(DemonForks), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun),
                typeof(HanzosBow), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords), typeof(PigmentsOfTokuno),
                typeof(FluteOfRenewal), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            },
            // ToT Two Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(BlackLotusHood), typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(DemonForks),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun), typeof(HanzosBow),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(FluteOfRenewal), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            },
            // ToT Three Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(BlackLotusHood), typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(HanzosBow),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(DemonForks), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords), typeof(FluteOfRenewal),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LeurociansMempoOfFortune), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            }
        };

Am I correct in thinking that if I replaced, for example, the third Type[] list with a list of my own design and ToT3 was enabled, the game would only drop items in that list? Is it as easy as that?

In relation to my second point regarding vet awards, would someone please point me in the right direction of the part of the ServUO Code which establishes whether veteran rewards are due and how I could speed that up (as well as the skill cap for veteran accounts)?

I have tried to search Google for previous answers, and have solved many of my other desires owing to the excellent answers provided here before, but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to the above.

Thanks

Hello everyone. I played UO a very long time ago and I never got the chance to finish many of the challenges the game had to offer. I wanted to experience some of those on a private server with some friends, and I stumbled upon ServUO which has been great so far. I have been making some minor modifications to the code to help accelerate things (skills gain slightly quicker, BOD point banking increased, mining isn't randomised, and creatures bond with their tamer slightly quicker). I would however like to do two things:
  1. Enable ToT, modified that all ToTs from all events drop.
  2. Speed up vet rewards.
I do have some programming experience, but only as a hobby so I could do with a point in the right direction.
In relation to the first point, I have found this in TreasuresOfTokuno.cs:
TreasuresOfTokuno.cs:
        private static readonly Type[][] m_LesserArtifacts = new Type[][]
        {
            // ToT One Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence), typeof(BlackLotusHood),
                typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(DemonForks), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun),
                typeof(HanzosBow), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords), typeof(PigmentsOfTokuno),
                typeof(FluteOfRenewal), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            },
            // ToT Two Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(BlackLotusHood), typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(DemonForks),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun), typeof(HanzosBow),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords),
                typeof(MetalPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(FluteOfRenewal), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            },
            // ToT Three Rewards
            new Type[]
            {
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(AncientFarmersKasa), typeof(AncientSamuraiDo), typeof(ArmsOfTacticalExcellence),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(BlackLotusHood), typeof(DaimyosHelm), typeof(HanzosBow),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(DemonForks), typeof(DragonNunchaku), typeof(Exiler), typeof(GlovesOfTheSun),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LegsOfStability), typeof(PeasantsBokuto), typeof(PilferedDancerFans), typeof(TheDestroyer),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(TomeOfEnlightenment), typeof(AncientUrn), typeof(HonorableSwords), typeof(FluteOfRenewal),
                typeof(LesserPigmentsOfTokuno), typeof(LeurociansMempoOfFortune), typeof(ChestOfHeirlooms)
            }
        };

Am I correct in thinking that if I replaced, for example, the third Type[] list with a list of my own design and ToT3 was enabled, the game would only drop items in that list? Is it as easy as that?

In relation to my second point regarding vet awards, would someone please point me in the right direction of the part of the ServUO Code which establishes whether veteran rewards are due and how I could speed that up (as well as the skill cap for veteran accounts)?

I have tried to search Google for previous answers, and have solved many of my other desires owing to the excellent answers provided here before, but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to the above.

Thanks

Hey there! I'm no expert, but that is how I did my ToTs. I just copied all the treasures to the top and enabled that 'season'

The vet rewards are line 20 of RewardSystem.cs. It's TimeSpan.FromDays you can set that to 1 to get the next year's reward every day or less to get them more often.

Hope that helps.

Oh and... Welcome back :)

Hey there! I'm no expert, but that is how I did my ToTs. I just copied all the treasures to the top and enabled that 'season'

The vet rewards are line 20 of RewardSystem.cs. It's TimeSpan.FromDays you can set that to 1 to get the next year's reward every day or less to get them more often.

Hope that helps.

Oh and... Welcome back :)
That's really helpful, thank you. I'll get those changes made.
Glad to be back! :)

Back