ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Hi

Our shard is RunUO 2.2

I'm trying to add some new furniture for players fun. I have no problem adding them to Art.mul and ArtIdx.mul as well as changing settings in TileData.mul

I can use [add Item to added them in game as they appear in UOFiddler but I cannot sit on them. I just walk over or under them. I have not made individual scripts for them yet maybe that is the problem (but seems doubtful).

For example a bench that I have in TileData has these settings:

Weight: 255
StackOff: 8 (note - I also tried 0, 1, 6, 7 etc)
Height: 1
ArticleA

I saved the changes and also saved TileData then moved the new .Muls into my game folder but as said above . . I cannot sit down on the bench.

Is there somewhere else (other than Art.mul, Artidx.mul and TileData.mul) that furniture needs to be set up?

I appreciate any ideas folks might have.

Thanks

So, in CUO you have a chair.txt file which you can edit.
But this requires you to opt in for CUO.

Also, did you create any [Furniture] scripts for the new art? Or just add the statics?

If your not using ClassicUO and just using normal client these are hard coded into client which items allow you to sit down. or at least that is what i have found so far in trying to solve this problem so unless your trying to replace an existing chair or something that is already a sittable item I dont think you can just add a sittable item.

Thanks MrRiots and Vert-I-Go . . . At this point I have not added specific scripts but planned to do so.

I was afraid 'hard coding in the client might be part of the problem. I will look into CUO to see if that is an option for me.

Back