zerodowned

Anyone remember the script/system that spawned npcs to drop a book, gems to go in the book, and charges for the book

The book can then be used to add properties to weapons/armor/etc but at a risk that it would destroy the item.

Spellcrafting i think?
I know what you mean and i thought i had the script laying somewhere, but nope xD

Yep it was definitely spellcrafting. SUPER over powered but it was so fun. Kind of like imbuing-lite.

Was probably one of my favorite systems on shards ten years or so ago.

Yeah I played with it too, all the dif runes. Even though I would set it at such a low chance so many players would still somehow get OP items. With Imbue, Reforge, and forged metal of artifacts allowing for 100% enhance, I do not know how I could fit it in anymore.

thanks guys thats definitely it

i once used it on an evo weapon before training it. then trained it to max :p

With Imbue, Reforge, and forged metal of artifacts allowing for 100% enhance, I do not know how I could fit it in anymore.
i really need to get up to date with UO and try those out.

This is a taste of what Runic Reforging can do.. I crafted a katana with Verite ingots using a regular smithy hammer, no runic. Then used the runic reforging with a Valorite runic hammer & got this.. Definetly a major "upgrade" to the sword. I could have named it as well, but chose not to, so it got called Mystic.
ScreenHunter_181 Dec. 14 09.12.jpg

This is a taste of what Runic Reforging can do.. I crafted a katana with Verite ingots using a regular smithy hammer, no runic. Then used the runic reforging with a Valorite runic hammer & got this.. Definetly a major "upgrade" to the sword. I could have named it as well, but chose not to, so it got called Mystic.
View attachment 7266
:eek: That's a nice katana

Back