ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Stygian Abyss
Good day to you all, newbie here, I watched a video on youtube, and got a runuo server for mondain's legacy setup up via localhost on my computer, but was wondering and trying to set up a Servuo and stygain abyss client (Uo version 7.0.23.1 (Patch 65) on my localhost, and give a repeat error.

1667676972229.png
I click y for yes, and enter the username and pass, and press enter and it just restarts and asks again for me to setup the account again. just repeating the same screen. I did "Compile.WIN - Release" file and it didn't find any errors and then it starts the servo file and i get enless loop. with account setup..

What Am i doing wrong. please help.

A number of things could cause it to do that, but it's most likely because it can't access the data files in the data path.

Make sure your data path is absolutely correct, and taht you are not running the UO client.exe from that location (the data path files cannot be shared with the server - ie, you cannot play the game with the same files you're using for the shard itself.

All else fails, create a file; test.bat and in this file write
Code:
ServUO.exe
@PAUSE
Then run the bat file with a double-click.
This should stop the console from forcibly exiting, so you can catch the real error.

Back