Hello, does anyone know how to completely turn off the virtue system? Is there a way without deleting all the scripts?

In \Scripts\Services\Virtues You can find VirtueGump.cs

find Initialize function, blank it.
All the gump buttons will not work.

that is not a great way because you will still have honesty generating items and other systems running.
This is the easiest way to disable Virtue system.
If you want to remove it, you need to modify numerous scripts including mobile.cs in core.
in Script folder, and all of the scripts under there, more than 40 files has code for virtue.
Do you really wish to modify all of these codes?

easiest yes I agree but not the best. there is off options in some of them. I think honest has a enable/disable button.

easiest yes I agree but not the best. there is off options in some of them. I think honest has a enable/disable button.
that's just your think.
[doublepost=1476655959][/doublepost]just find all the codes which include VirtueName. and remove it.
you need to make sure remove the codes in Mobile.cs and modify Serialize / Deserialize function.
it's little bit hard, but if you want to do that, you need to do this.

I don't think it every was and I have noticed a lot of new code being added without era checks. even old code being removed instead of using a era check to call new code.

Back