Hi there! I have noticed that when I fight with a monster, skills do not grow up, rather go to 0 instantly!
In addition I try to walk in a free space without build but the character does not go.
Might anyone give me an insight or a clue? Thank you

Need more info to understand where are problems.
Which type of mobs are you attacking? Are skills decreasing for all mobs or no?
In addition I try to walk in a free space without build but the character does not go.
Do you use original or custom maps ? Make sure you using correct DataPath config. Server and client should be linked to the same files.
Which client version do you use?
Make sure that current problem you can see everywhere, not in one place. Maybe in that point placed something invisible.

Ok I will try to recap these information after further attempts in other place, with different mobs. Then I will return here for a better description about these two little problems.
Thank you for now!

Ok one problem is solved. It was that I have wrote:
Skills.Cap = 1000;
but this means 100.0
Infact the player began with 2150 skills point, 215.0

I have solved this setting Skill cap with a another 0 = Skills.Cap = 10000;

Now only one problem remains, about no walk in a free space; I will try to inspect.

But, actually, I have some questions: why the guards kill my player character if I loot a mob corpse such as zombie near them?
In conclusion: where I find the number of character available in one account and the time before that a character disappear after log out?

Last edited:
Back