password: admin

I found a solution:
Used the trick that ATruGod posted before:
Edited the CharacterCreation.cs as stated in his post:
Changed this line
newChar.AccessLevel = args.Account.AccessLevel;
to this line
newChar.AccessLevel = AccessLevel.Administrator;

Created a new Character and it automatically got Admin Accesslevel. Thanks ATruGod!

Last edited:
Did the Admin Account Change? I can't log in as administrator using the
username: wizard
password: admin

I found a solution:
Used the trick that ATruGod posted before:
Edited the CharacterCreation.cs as stated in his post:
Changed this line
newChar.AccessLevel = args.Account.AccessLevel;
to this line
newChar.AccessLevel = AccessLevel.Administrator;

Created a new Character and it automatically got Admin Accesslevel. Thanks ATruGod!
Also in the future, if this happens again just go into the save file, open the accounts file and just edit an existing account to the admin level. Much easier.

hello i have a problem trying to play with the offline server , i cannot enter , because the client is encrypted .

it is possible to remove the encrption , or allow the encrypted client in the server ?

hello i have a problem trying to play with the offline server , i cannot enter , because the client is encrypted .

it is possible to remove the encrption , or allow the encrypted client in the server ?
Encryption isn't supported. Use the client provided with the server download.

I recall reading somewhere that there is. My brain is telling me that I read that you needed to actually recompile or something of that nature. (I'm sure that isn't helpful but...)
I found a nifty trick a while back. If any character performs Spirit Speak (With sufficient skill level of course) around an old set of bones., The bones will disappear in a 'Magnificent puff of Smoke' I think it says. The ubiquitous gravestones that are also left about the game... I haven't quite figured out how to get rid of them. (Axes do not work....)

Hi everyone, I'm just stopping by to thank FinalTwist, Djeryv and all the others who worked and contributed to this fantastic project. I read all 21 pages! Me and a couple of friends (who I'm introducing to Ultima) have just started playing with each other and I think we'll join the server in the future if possible. Greetings to everyone from Italy.

OK.It looks like someone has locked me out of downloads. How do I get A new copy of UA.
OK.It looks like someone has locked me out of downloads. How do I get A new copy of UA.

Last edited:
Me too, what should I do? thanks

From inside the file : MyServerSettings.cs
See the comment in the line below:
itemdecay was disabled in this release. if you want itemdecay, run runuo.exe.itemdecay instead and set the value here to the amount of time you want for item decay .

MyServerSettings.cs:
public static int decayrate() // note, itemdecay was disabled in this release.  if you want itemdecay, run runuo.exe.itemdecay instead and set the value here to the amount of time you want for item decay . 
        {
            return 1;
        }

NOTE: I MAKE NO GUARANTEES TO IF/HOW THIS WORKS!!

Hi there servuo. I need some support with increasing encounter rate for blues & reds/ also increase how many blues and reds spawn in (ultima adventures offline)..
I have searched for the random encounter and mobile pick lines inside all of the cs files which are in randomencounters folder but cant seem to find the lines even with ctrl+f.
Could someone please guide me through what i need to look for, where to exactly find it and what to change please?

Okay, I'm having a hell of a time tracking down the update where I believe a gump would pop up showing the latest changelog. It is NOT the MoTD. I swear I just saw it the other day, and it was Ultima Adventures but I cant find it for the life of me in this thread or on reddit. There was even a picture of it in the thread (again seperate from the MoTD update)

Okay, I'm having a hell of a time tracking down the update where I believe a gump would pop up showing the latest changelog. It is NOT the MoTD. I swear I just saw it the other day, and it was Ultima Adventures but I cant find it for the life of me in this thread or on reddit. There was even a picture of it in the thread (again seperate from the MoTD update)
As far as I know, UA doesn't have a changelog other than the Discord server's Announcements. You are probably talking about Classic Assist's changelog.
Hi there servuo. I need some support with increasing encounter rate for blues & reds/ also increase how many blues and reds spawn in (ultima adventures offline)..
I have searched for the random encounter and mobile pick lines inside all of the cs files which are in randomencounters folder but cant seem to find the lines even with ctrl+f.
Could someone please guide me through what i need to look for, where to exactly find it and what to change please?
I believe you're looking for "RandomEncounters.xml". I haven't messed with it myself but it looks to be fairly detailed. There's also a "ReadMe.txt" right next to it.

The folder is "Scripts/Engines and systems/RandomEncounters"

As far as I know, UA doesn't have a changelog other than the Discord server's Announcements. You are probably talking about Classic Assist's changelog.
Yeah, I had UA mixed up with Adventures of Alkalabeth....and I had changelog mixed up with their Beasiary Gump....brain overload.

Hello, would it be possible to reupload 1.8 version of the game? I tried to download it from history but the links are deleted, It is the version that doesn't have Jedis and a bunch of other crazy stuff and i would prefer to play the older version

Hello, would it be possible to reupload 1.8 version of the game? I tried to download it from history but the links are deleted, It is the version that doesn't have Jedis and a bunch of other crazy stuff and i would prefer to play the older version
From what I remember (could be wrong), they all had Jedi and Syth. Adventures just had an issue where someone on the team deleted the cave where you can become a Jedi so they ended up fixing that. The Syth class was around longer than the Jedi class, as that came in a later Odyssey update.

From what I remember (could be wrong), they all had Jedi and Syth. Adventures just had an issue where someone on the team deleted the cave where you can become a Jedi so they ended up fixing that. The Syth class was around longer than the Jedi class, as that came in a later Odyssey update.
I don't think so, because on the changelog it says

"Lots of new content in the way, the jedi are being added and new player city (like sarth) being added in lodoria. this will likely make it in the next update"

So i'm pretty convinced that version 1.8 doesn't have all that crazy stuff. i been trying to find a offline server with none of this stuff but its hard, i just want a normal fantasy single player game lol i'm a new player just not really into this whole Jedi and robots and guns mixed with what seems to be an awesome medieval fantasy world

i'm a new player just not really into this whole Jedi and robots and guns mixed with what seems to be an awesome medieval fantasy world
So that just means they forked Odyssey when the Syth were a class and they had to manually add the Jedi later.

As long as I can remember, it had that spaceship dungeon with the robots and bowcasters and such for years. So even if you found an older version, you would only be without the Jedi portion. You would still have all of that other stuff you dislike.

So that just means they forked Odyssey when the Syth were a class and they had to manually add the Jedi later.

As long as I can remember, it had that spaceship dungeon with the robots and bowcasters and such for years. So even if you found an older version, you would only be without the Jedi portion. You would still have all of that other stuff you dislike.
Oh i see, damn. Thank you

Oh i see, damn. Thank you
I am curious. I never played Adventures, but stuck to Djeryv's version of Ruins & Riches and I forked that to fix bugs. In that version, there is 1 dungeon out of about 80 dungeons that has a sci-fi theme. That is the only place where you run into robots and such. There is only 1 Jedi and 1 Syth in the game running around at any given time. Other than that, you don't see this stuff anywhere else. So I was curious about the "bunch of other crazy stuff" you describe.

Last edited:
I am curious. I never played Adventures, but stuck to Djeryv's version of Ruins & Riches and I forked that to fix bugs. In that version, there is 1 dungeon out of about 80 dungeons that has a sci-fi theme. That is the only place where you run into robots and such. There is only 1 Jedi and 1 Syth in the game running around at any given time. Other than that, you don't see this stuff anywhere else. So I was curious about the "bunch of other crazy stuff" you describe.
That's good to know that it's not all over the game. I don't know just stuff like robots, laser guns, landmines, chainsaws. I just read some of the files names, again i am a new player and was confused and wondered if i would be seeing that stuff all over

The Save file(s) are from the public UA server, so you may see other players/homes with items like that, but like Spectre said, all of the "modern" items are from that specific dungeon.

Finaltwist updated Ultima Adventures - A full featured, content packed offline/online server with a new update entry:

Another massive update - too much to list!

Another major update with a ton of new systems, content, ways to play, stability and bug fixes... an entire year of of new content from the live server for you to enjoy.

highlights:

Automation! Don't like clicking on things 100,000 times? Want to chop trees? Say "i wish to chop wood" and you'll harvest lumber from all the trees around you. Trying to reduce the banality of UO one command at a time.

New classes: they were partially included in the last release, but here they are in...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Posted!

As an aside, I just wanted to detail how this project (three years old now) has taught me to appreciate open source projects.... At first I didn't see anything I did as having any value (since i was learning to code)... but as i started adding new systems and content I didn't know how i felt releasing it all for free for anyone to copy and enjoy. It took some time, but I now see the amazing open source community for what it is - a group of people who put community over personal profit. I'm happy if ANY of my systems make their way into another project or shard - it's the highest praise.

Play on.

Last edited:
Dropbox cannot be downloaded, can Google download be provided? Thank you.:)
The link has been temporarily deactivated

This situation occurs when the link is shared or downloaded too many times within a day.

Please check back later, we will open access to more people.

Last edited:
Back