Ultima Online Phoenix opened in January of 2017 and already has a small but loyal player base. As the server grows, I will need more help running the day to day operation as well as expanding on our existing content. Here's what I'm looking for:

• Scripter/Developer - C# ability is always in demand. You don't have to be an expert, but you should have a comfort level with the basics.
  • Web Designer - SEO/Web based skills. Help with the website, advertising, marketing, etc would be great.
  • Video Editor/Marketing - Video editing skills. Design and post cool videos of gameplay or other features to post on youtube
  • Storytelling - There is the beginning of some lore based on the original story line which could be expanded on. In addition, there could be opportunity to use this skill to develop quests.
  • Customer service. If you're available during the day or peak hours and want to interact and assist players, this may be the role for you.
If any of these roles interest you, visit our website as www.ultimaonlinephoenix.com and read about us. If this sounds like a community and a project you want to be a part of, apply to be a GM using the link on the right. Also join us on Discord, as this is where a lot of the conversation takes place. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.

Back