Thanks for sharing golfin! The version of 7.0.20.0 I was using was broken from the get go and had some weird crap in it that didnt belong. This is a true official version of the client! Also that website AsYlum posted has a 3gb file full of tools! WOOT WOOT I will never have to look for another tool again LOL!

It says golfin at character creation screen using 7.0.20, what file(s) I should change/delete so it will not show it ever again? Thanks for the clients!
1643209532248.png

Last edited:
I do not understand the question. I don't understand why my name should be written to you in the login. They probably explained more. When you download a version of UO, my name has nothing to do with it.
I think it's a hack. Pirate attack. I don't know, I don't understand why this is happening to you. try to rewrite my name. And maybe write me a discord.

The Ultima Online Classic_7_0_20_0.7z download has your username and last char played name in it.
After a client has been logged into it saves the account name and last character name.
You can just erase the names in Uo.cfg in the client files

C#:
CdRomDataPath=c:\lbr2d
CacheSize=25
HdUsage=max
SavePassword=off
Password=
FilterPassword=
TranslationServerIPAddress=127.0.0.1,28888
TranslationServerTranslatorName=Systran
TranslationServerSystranNFWMarker=>?>
TranslationServerSystranTopicalGlossaries=S
TranslationServerSystranDocumentType=S
TranslationServerAutomaticTranslation=true
TranslationServerClickTranslation=on

ClientFirstLaunch=no
                         AcctID=ACCOUNT NAME IS SAVED HERE
NextLoginKey=93
LastServerID=0
                        PlayerName=PLAYER NAME IS SAVED HERE
DefaultChar=0
ClientLogin=77

Last edited:
Yes, it's in the uo.cfg file. But I don't know how it got there. I'll fix it and delete it for download. Thanks for the warning.

Back