ScriptVisitor submitted a new resource:

Ultima Store items made simple - by XML configuration with custom tooltip text - Ultima Sovereigns Store XML Configurator

Customize your Ultima Store Sovereigns Shop without (when setup once ;) ) code change simply by adjusting an xml config file.
Features:
  • based on ServUO pub57, commit fc0ecac64ed0911076a757447322b152001c25b1 [fc0ecac], Nov. 10th 2022
  • tested with classic client 7.0.97.25

• few mandatory fields per item needed
  • free text tooltip or cliloc id
  • custom constructor for items easy defined
  • detailed example given
  • any property you can register your items in...

Read more about this resource...

UOstore works with its own money, anyone can make gold if they want, but how can we convert it into your own balance system? i have my own balance system in props, I want to make sure that he sees there and withdraws money from there.

UOstore works with its own money, anyone can make gold if they want, but how can we convert it into your own balance system? i have my own balance system in props, I want to make sure that he sees there and withdraws money from there.
The Ultima Sovereigns Store XML configurator uses the defined (Sovereigns, gold, points system or custom) currency and default purchase mechanism. It does not interfere with the core UltimaStore implementation itself.
The configurator just provides a way to put items to the store outside the sourcefiles. The <cost> tag is the amount of your defined currency needed, the item price so to say, to purchase an item.

Love the use of Local Clilocs, sucks for foreign users but it's a nice feature to have. We did this on our shard a while back for similar projects.

The Ultima Sovereigns Store XML configurator uses the defined (Sovereigns, gold, points system or custom) currency and default purchase mechanism. It does not interfere with the core UltimaStore implementation itself.
The configurator just provides a way to put items to the store outside the sourcefiles. The <cost> tag is the amount of your defined currency needed, the item price so to say, to purchase an item.
I have successfully connected it to my own balance system. I'm actively using it right now, thanks for the script, it provides easier support for adding products.

Nice feature. I did the same before.
You can also try adding dynamic load for changes:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice feature. I did the same before.
You can also try adding dynamic load for changes:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you for the suggestion. In a new update 1.0.2 I implemented this feature as well.
The reload is triggered resource saving once needed (no file polling).

ScriptVisitor updated Ultima Store items made simple - by XML configuration with custom tooltip text with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 with configuration hot reload

Dependencies
  • ScriptVisitor Utils 1.0.2
Features
  • hot reload configuration with ingame command (requires Administrator privileges)
    Code:
    [ReloadUOSItems
  • Confirmation gump for reload
View attachment 21316
Example dialog, config was initially loaded with "clearOsiUltimaStoreItems false" and is now set to "clearOsiUltimaStoreItems true"

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back