k ima dumbdumb it wont let me add -debug to the end of the shortcut target or a bat file what am i doing wrong here

shortcut target: "C:\Users\*********\Desktop\JUO Multipass\ Server folder\JustUO.exe"-debug

-----------------------------
@echo off
cd "C:\Users\*********\Desktop\JUO Multipass\ Server folder"
start JustUO.exe-debug
exit

it just crashed & restarted and sent another crash report stating the same thing I posted earlier does it send a debug report somewhere else

The crash report should have exact line numbers and a pretty clear trace from A to Z as far as where the problem was found.

I see it now opened old crash it was at the top my bad these lines

Server.Mobiles.XmlSpawner.GlobalSectorTimer.OnTick() in XmlSpawner2.cs:line 11326
Server.Timer.Slice() in Timer.cs:line 402
Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in Main.cs:line 639

problem now is it cant be these files right its gotta be how Ultimalive is interacting with them
or is xmlspawner reading the new map as if its felucca but the xmlspawners are not present on that map?
Im shooting in the dark here i know just typing outloud

Nope. Problem is the updated XmlSpawner in JustUO includes the following:

Code:
        private static Dictionary<Sector, List<XmlSpawner>>[] GlobalSectorTable = new Dictionary<Sector, List<XmlSpawner>>[6];

This would be fine for standard servers. You need to change the "6" to "33" or whatever your highest number map ID is in MapDefinition.

edit**
okay just for testing sack I have setup a servuo Server
I set map 33 without adding map 33 muls in folders I am now standing in blackness so no crash at this point

I do the same on my Justuo & it still crashes
so the problem is definately Justuo as far as crashing

now ill see if i can get the map to show up in servuo

Last edited:
Okay testing servuo map 33 doesn't show up just blackness when i restart server & im still in blackness i get this crash report
(did this just to see I can teleport out of there restart works fine)

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5626.24964
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.34014
Time: 5/28/2015 7:28:21 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 21
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at UltimaLive.BlockUtility.GetLandData(Point2D blockCoordinates, Int32 mapNumber) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom Systems\ULCore\Core\BlockUtility.cs:line 41
at UltimaLive.UltimaLivePacketHandlers.GetBlockCrc(Point2D blockCoords, Int32 mapID, Byte[]& landDataOut, Byte[]& staticsDataOut) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom Systems\ULCore\Core\packetHandlers.cs:line 148
at UltimaLive.UltimaLivePacketHandlers.PushBlockUpdates(Int32 block, Int32 mapID, UInt16[] recievedCRCs, Mobile from) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom Systems\ULCore\Core\packetHandlers.cs:line 243
at UltimaLive.UltimaLivePacketHandlers.HandleBlockQueryReply(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom Systems\ULCore\Core\packetHandlers.cs:line 138
at UltimaLive.UltimaLivePacketHandlers.ReceiveUltimaLiveCommand(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom Systems\ULCore\Core\packetHandlers.cs:line 73
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Omegaexdeath\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 624

not sure if this helps or not

also server states
world loading... Loading Ultima Live map changes
when i login it say Received ultima live version packet: 0.97 from omegaexdeath
so client & server communication seems to be working which is why i asked about the remaining folder

when you open zip it has two folders serversidefolder which i put in custom scripts
then there's the ultima live folder where should this file go ive placed it outside server in first folder then i placed in customs folder
should this go in data folder maybe also where to put map muls is confusing not sure i put these in the right place/s

That "THUMP" you just heard is me hitting the bottom of the well.

(A.K.A. I have no bloomin' idea.)

John burns do you drive a prius? why does everyone who gets a prius announce it to everybody like they just won the lottery& Im not trying to knock you personally man but i keep reading randumb posts about people using Unbuntu if its not a large network of dedicated servers and actual running linux its pointless, Ubuntu is just a knock off of a mac desktop setup & is a terrible OS I have used & tested it & it felt like a slow virtual machine which is like trying to access your email through a tube Television lol its free so theres that but yea whatever....
Linux

Actually I drive a 1978 Ford Mustang II. But the Ubuntu, I use the command line version, no gui.
Just saying.
Alright, chillin' now.

Ohly F'ing F its F'ing Working yeya, i have no idea why/how it worked I just uninstalled Visual basic studio because i dont use it & it was a trial version which wanted me to register to continue to use it. all the files for Ultima live were associating themselves with VBS ie when you open a file with a program it associates all like files with that program
now it works this is using Servuo, justuo still crashes but I dont care cuz it works

:eek:in your face levity :p thanks for your patience & your help Lokai I still cant believe all this time I play'd around knowing I did it right it was that stupid vbs i used once, & ive said it once & ill say it again its always something simple &/or stupid like that

Last edited:
Back