The minotaur is just a KR or EC creature that can be recovered with the Pinco UOECSV program. It is available on servuo.

For the umbrella I think it comes from free objects from cgtrader and for the animation I just did a right hand follow on 3dsmax.
Basically I took the same principle as 16 years ago for my banner. I made a timeline which follows the rotation of the 5 directions with the right number of frames. I then placed a simple cylinder which follows the plane on which I placed the animation of the c_man in .avi. Basically it's simple for the left hand and a little more complicated for the right hand. I admit I don't want to go any further on the old CC. This is also why I gave servuo a way to redo brand new animations with new characters like the avengers etc ... I'm waiting for pinco to finish managing tiledata and adding .bin to EC to redo the same principle on EC ... even if we can already do a lot of things with the additions of KR. Anyway UO CC it's been from the beginning that we are quickly happy with a few gumps without animation which I never liked. Here it is Jenton on the Uoanim lab discord who had mentioned an umbrella .... so I wanted to do it. I quickly add a video to understand the super simple principle that I use on 3dsmax. After that is the classics, Uofiddler, mulpatcher and a renaming program. View attachment Example.mp4

Back