im not sure if i am having a client issue or not. after restarting i can not remove any items from a gm or player without using remove to delete them. is this a client and razor issue or is this maybe a error somewhere else? not sure if anyone else has had this issue or not.

Really need to include what version server (ServUO Publish 54?), what Ultima Online client you have installed and are using to any kind of support. Also quick mention of any scripts you have modified would be helpful too.
Without at least that much info, any replies would just be guessing out loud.

right how silly of me. publish 54 laterst client. this started when i updated to 7.0.35.1. some parts of the maps (outside of the normal). unused dungeon areas. became impassable and if the game is restarted to items do not remove. this is also on a fresh copy of the latest core. more then sure its with my client but i figured id ask first.

Im no expert on any of this but i would give this a try.
Make a backup of your Client.exe and replace it with this one. If this "Fixes" your issue then I would say it is Client side.

Just a suggestion to see if it really IS the problem, being client side.

Also can you rar up the current client.exe you have so i can test too.

Attachments

• client 7_0_35_0.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
after testing. and using a second pc to test a second client i have found it to be server side.... so sad. i guess ill start again. somethinng didn't go right what ever it may be

Before you do all that, do you have the latest version of Razor on both computers? This was happening to people before when they used the latest client with an older razor version.

ok so if possible can we make a link on servuo for this? this was in fact the issue....
NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS AND DEVS ALIKE;

your razor can have several issues. thanks serv for your help in a delicate situation, many hours almost gone.

Back