Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend.I simply came by to announce that we just released our substantial patch of the week (Which included meta pets Legendary Pets (META) | UO : Unchained (Ultima Online | Ultima Online Unchained) ) Invasions.. New Champion Spawns and much more.

On top of that, we are starting a new PVM event for real $ prizes! If you wish to know more about the event and/or read todays patch notes, I invite you to join our discord.
Join the UO Unchained Discord Server!

If you do not know about UNCHAINED yet.. here are some of our features:
Customized FELUCCA map. (Shrunken, new dungeon added, new POI added, moved some stuff around..)
Over 150 new monsters, bosses & tamable/levelable creatures.
PVM systems to keep you grinding and evolving! (Melee masteries & Archaic powers)
Countless collectible & hued items
Mini-Champion spawns all over the world.
PVP Systems, VvV & Tournaments
Substancial weekly patches
Active, growing and friendly communityAnd much more..!

You may read more about our features on our wiki:Wiki | UO : Unchained

I agree with Dramoor, 3rd time I've had to ban some players of urs off my server for spamming in world chat and spamming in my discord channel and even leaving blue books with ur shards login details, this doesn't set a good example of a shard that has to come pouch players from others servers, pay for advertising it works wonders.

1698398547879.png
Still doing it.
And after many reports, the account which is you by the way seifer. Is requesting chats with everyone in the channel, and then linking to your server. Stop your bullshit.

Last edited:
This guy Seifer is a Absolute pos. I don't recommend anyone to play his server. I played there many months. He pushed out a untested patch that cloned a boss with high end items on it. Seifer got pissed blaming the players. Seifer deleted a chest I had with items not even obtained by his horrible scripting efforts and jailed my Character and took my house. BEWARNED!!!!

This guy Seifer is a Absolute pos. I don't recommend anyone to play his server. I played there many months. He pushed out a untested patch that cloned a boss with high end items on it. Seifer got pissed blaming the players. Seifer deleted a chest I had with items not even obtained by his horrible scripting efforts and jailed my Character and took my house. BEWARNED!!!!
This sounds like a child admin. If I was a player there I'd let go of any attachment to his server and leave at once this type of behavior is unacceptable. Admin abuse of any kind can ruin the game for people for the rest of their life. I just hope that this you recover from this experience Bryant.

My only foley over the years as an admin was inexperience and depression haha. i never tortured a player.

Back