Does anyone have ANY idea how to get to the area "under" gravewater lake? There's a ship wreck in the middle of gravewater lake that on OSI teleports you to a cave area that's supposedly the site of the wreck of the Ararat. I've tried looking all over the Malas map for this cave/dungeon, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe i missed it, or perhaps it's located on a different map? Here's what it looks like on OSI: http://uo2.stratics.com/quest-and-e...he-royal-sea-part-1/exploring-the-deep-part-4

I was going to try to make all the items/stealables and quests, mechanics, mobiles, etc for the area but since I can't find it I'm at a loss..

Entrance is by Umbra... Access via teleporter.
oh so, can be found on both facets felucca / trammel.

Attachments

• Gravewater Lake.jpg
    Gravewater Lake.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Gravewater Lake2.jpg
    Gravewater Lake2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
TY! I knew where the shipwreck was, but as it didn't have a teleporter I just assumed it was on the Malas map, so I pulled it up with UO Fiddler and didn't see it, but didn't expand my search to Tram/Fel map. Thank you again though.

Last edited:
Anyone got a copy of the story from the old AOS website (thats down now apparently) that had the story that went along with the Ararat, and the two brothers searching for their father? Been wanting to include it in my shard fiction but I cant seem to find it anymore, and the whole area opening with the shipwreck seems like they'd post it somewhere else.

Back